Friday, October 8, 2010

About Me

I'm a Mom to 9 great kids and a wife to an amazing husband. I have been cooking all my life. What I have learned about cooking has come from my mom, my grandmother, books, and my own experience. I did baking classes for many years at a local kitchen store where I got to know a lot of women who had a desire to feed their families healthy meals made at home. I too have struggled over the years to provide my family with a healthy diet and through my experience I have learned a lot.
We only get one body and I believe that we should take care of it. You shouldn't start taking care of it when your older or even tomorrow. Let's make a start to a healthier lifestyle today, and let's start with what we eat.
People think that eating healthier takes more time. I will be honest and tell you that it does, but what is an hour compared to 8 hours of work or that 2 hours of television. There is always time, besides what's your life worth anyway?
I promise we can do it together. I will do my best to share my knowledge and make it as easy as possible with step by step instructions. If you don't understand something please never hesitate to leave a comment under the post you are confused about.
You will find that making homemade meals is very rewarding.

Happy Cooking,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment